Fits: 94-01 Acura Integra manual transmission only
- Used in good shape
- this is the vehicle speed sensor from a 2000 Acura Integra GSR B18C1 manual transmission
- our inventory number 8701
- pictures shown are actual item you will receive
- Shipping Price to Canada and US is $FREE
- shipping only available to the Continental US and Canada (Not Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico) for a quote to these locations please email us your full address.
- Shipping from Canada to US takes 4-8 business days.
- Business days are counted Monday-Friday excluding Saturday, Sunday and applicable holidays.
- All items are shipped within 1 business and are insured for the final value, large Items are shipped with Purolator or UPS.
- Tracking information is automatically uploaded to your Paypal and Ebay account.
- Duty and brokerage are responsibility of the buyer.
Terms and Conditions:
- Parts are used so wear and tear is expected. We try to point out any imperfections and use pictures to determine condition.
- Electronic sensors have all been tested and are in good working condition however, just like the dealership they have a no return policy.
- Any wear and tear items such as brake pads, bearings, gaskets etc. are not covered in any sort of warranty and should be replaced.
- Our interchange is only used as a guideline and not a guarantee.
- We suggest you use the actual year of the listed part to determine if it will fit your application.
- We are a new business and look forward to your positive feedback and strive for your satisfaction
- If you don't see an engine part listed don't hesitate to ask; we have plenty in stock!
- All returns are accepted up to 14 days after date of delivery for cash refund.
- Original shipping charges and return shipping charges are NOT refunded.. All returns have a 35% restocking fee. Customer pays return shipping.
- You need to have a return authorization by contacting us before you return the item. No return on electrical items.